[MOD][MDPI][ICS] Xperia Z Ultra / Z1 Themes

Leave a Comment

Introduction:-

Hello Friends .. I'm Back with my new mod..For MDPI Devices.
I have Mod new Xperia Z Ultra Themes for MDPI Devices. so it will not change lock screen wallpaper.

Disclaimer:-

I'm not taking any responsibility if you lose Themes. its only for MDPI don't try it on another device
Although its tested but if you will play with files in this mod then Its over you. 
I Hope you have read this carefully, Now move to next steps :

Change Log :-
if some changes will be done

Tested On:-
Xperia Miro

Requirement :-
 Root And CWM

Instructions :-

1.First download require data from  Here !!
2.Copy it to your sd card
3.Turn off your phone and switch to CWM
4.Wipe Dalvik Cache And Cache Partition
5.Install this mod
6.Reboot
And Enjoy


Please Don't Steal My Works or Share/ Add them in your Roms without taking permissions from me . 

Regards 

Noel Macwan
Author/ Admin/ Recognized Themer/ Recognized Contributor 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment